Homegroup Questions – December 2018
We Want to See Jesus
Please discuss as many of the questions as possible. Do not feel obligated to complete the entire list or to cover the questions in the order in which they appear. You may want to be selective about the questions you choose to discuss first.
- What does the on-going intentional search for truth look like in your life?
- Do you have a regular habit of reading theology, commentaries, etc. If so, what kind of material are you reading?
- Also, can you share a bit about how you go about this – i.e... where do you find the material, what is your habit, pattern, etc.?
- What do you find most difficult/challenging about sharing your faith? In what areas do you feel most ill-equipped for leading someone to Christ?
- The question was posed in the message on Sunday – “If someone in your circle of friends, family, colleagues, neighbours wanted to find out more about Jesus – do ou think you would be the first person they thought to talk to?”
- Do you think people around you know that you know Jesus? How might they know this?
- If they do know that you know Jesus – do you think you are approachable? Why or why not?
- If you are approachable, do you think you could lead them to Christ? Why or why not?
- The Greeks in Jerusalem on the occasion of Jn 12:20-22 asked to see Jesus. How focused on Jesus do you think your life is? In what areas of your life do you think you need to focus on Jesus more? How can you make sure this happens?