Homegroup Questions – April 2019
Live lives which are consistent with God’s generous Grace.
- What is the “grace of God”? What is Grace?
- Who have you shared the Gospel with?
- Are we collectively as a church reaching “all people”?
- If you have identified gaps, what could we do to address them?
- What worldly passions and ungodliness are we tempted by?
- Which do we say yes to?
- What techniques can we share which have helped us say no?
- In what ways has the grace of God taught us to say no?
- Given our "misdemeanours" discussed above, how do these make us feel as Christians?
- How do you understand these feelings while reading Titus 2:14.
- Does the verse change your perspective/feeling?
- Did this journey leave you eager to do good?
- Can you share examples of the ways in which you have been eager or reluctant to do good?
- What does the “blessed hope” mean to you?
- How would you put it in your own words?
- How would you communicate this to a non-believer?
- Does the anticipation of the “blessed hope” help us live holy lives?
- If so in what ways?
- Who should we be teaching to say “no” to ungodliness and worldly passions?
- Who do we teach to say “no” to?
- Who should we be rebuking?
- Who do we rebuke?
- Do you think anyone despises you?
- Why do you think they do?
- Should they?
- What can we/should we do about this?
- How did the world respond to Jesus (see Isaiah 53:1-3) and what did Jesus teach us to expect (Luke 9:23-26, 57-62) and how do we reconcile these passages?