We have the following resources relating to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
- Privacy Notice: a statement that discloses the ways in which we gather, use, disclose, and manage our users data
- Data Protection: the policies that govern how we will gather and handle users data
- Information Security: a set of policies to ensure that all information technology users comply with rules and guidelines related to the security of users data
- Retention Policy: the policies around how we retain data
- Retention Guidelines: Advice on how long different types of data should be retained for
- Complaints: How to make a complaint or concern to us relating to data and the protection and use of it.